Newell Equipment Company - Material Handling Specialists
Newell 2000 Roller to Roller Chain Driven Live Roller Conveyor
- Close roller centers for handling products prone to shifting during transport.
- Designed for plastic pallets, but also ideal for loads discharging from a palletizer, leading up to a strapping or stretch wrapping station.
- Special roller to roller design is quiet, smooth running, better than single strand conveyors, and more positive than conveyors with every other roller driven.
- Can be used when transporting wooden pallets the 'wrong way' with bottom boards parallel to the rollers.
- Capable of individual loads up to 4,500lbs.
2-1/2" diameter x 11 gauge galvanized steel rollers with two grease packed precision bearings, 7/8" diameter shaft, drilled and tapped each end for 1/2"-13 bolts, two #40A17 sprockets
3-1/4" roller centers, for 3" centers see Newell 2005 Series
18" through 75" between frames, 1" increments, effective conveying width = BF - 3"
Structural steel weldment, C5@6.7 drive side, 3-1/2" 3" x 1/4" angle on idler side, roller set 1/4" high on idler side. 3" x 3" x 1/4" structural steel angle legs welded to frame.
#40 roller chain
From 3'10" to 10'4" in 3-1/4" increments, other lengths upon request
Two piece fully enclosed scalloped guard, 11 gauge
Dodge TigearII reducer with Baldor TEFC motor, 1/2HP standard, speeds 30-90FPM
© 2011 Newell Equipment Company