- Chain conveyors are used for handling skids and pallets with the bottom boards running perpendicular to the chains. They are also used for outfeeds from a lumber compression/strapping station (Signode MP-44) after the bottom battens have been strapped to the load.
- Multiple strands available to handle various load styles.
- Chain track can be UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) plastic or steel.
- Chains are roller chain (#50, #60, or #80), conveyor chain (#2050 or #2060), or lumber chain (81X).
- Can be combined with side transfers using a tilting air operated gravity roller section.
Page 2 of 2