- Close roller centers for handling products prone to shifting during transport.
- Designed for pavers, brick, and concrete block loads, but also ideal for loads discharging from a palletizer, leading up to a strapping or stretch wrapping station.
- Special roller to roller design is quiet, smooth running, better than single strand conveyors, and more positive than conveyors with every other roller driven.
- Can be used when transporting wooden pallets the 'wrong way' with bottom boards parallel to the rollers.
- Capable of individual loads up to 4,500lbs.
2-9/16" diameter x 7 gauge galvanized steel rollers with two grease packed precision bearings, 11/16" hex shaft, two #40A14 sprockets
3" roller centers, for 3-1/4" centers see Newell 2000 Series
18" through 75" between frames, 1" increments, effective conveying width = BF - 3"
Structural steel weldment, C5@6.7 drive side, 3-1/2" 3" x 1/4" angle on idler side, roller set 1/4" high on idler side. C5@6.7 structural steel channel legs welded to frame.
#40 roller chain
From 2'6" to 12' in 3" increments, other lengths upon request
Two piece fully enclosed scalloped guard, 11 gauge
Dodge TigearII reducer with Baldor TEFC motor, 3/4HP standard, speeds 30-90FPM