- Designed for plastic pallets and wide loads, but used at corners in lieu of curved conveyors.
- Air or motor operated turntables with chain driven live roller conveyor deck.
- Can be supplied with Newell 2000 Series conveyor with 3-1/4" roller centers, Newell 2005 Series conveyor with 3" roller centers, or standard Mathews Conveyors.
- All turntables use Rotek slewing rings for long life, 36" diameter bearings for superior support and rigidity.
- 90 degree, 180 degree, and 270 degree rotation available.
- Adjustable end of rotation bumpers.
2-1/2" bore tie rod air cylinder mounted to base frame, up to 90 degree rotation.
Dodge Tigear II reducer with Baldor DC motor, chain drive attached to far side of bearing for up to 270 degree rotation.
Urethane bumpers on adjusting bolts for end of travel adjustment.
2-1/2" diameter by 11 ga. Mathews gravity rollers each end to bridge across the transition.
Structural steel weldment, using structural steel tubing to mount the conveyor, structural channel and angles on the base frame. Safety skirt welded on the ends to eliminate corners.
Rotek 36" diameter series 1000 large diameter antifriction bearings.